I. Retail account
Please fill in the distribution request form if you want to purchase our products. If your business profile accepted you’ll receive a mail with your id and password you can change at your first login. This platform is meant for record shops and online shops. If it’s not your case, please order from our online record shop: www.yoyaku.io
All customers are required to pay their invoices before delivery. A minimum of 25 records per order is required.
An order confirmation will be sent after a stock quantity validation and only when ready for shipping.
III. Limited release policy
Yoyaku limited releases, are only destined for physical record shops and not more than 10 copies per release can be taken per release. In any case these releases can be on online record shops. If a limited release is online, it will be requested immediately to be taken off, the distribution account might be suspended if these terms aren’t respected.
IV. Orders &Pay ment
All orders are shipped upon proof of payment received ( bank screenshots accepted).
We only allow two payment methods : Bank Transfer and Paypal.
We exclusively work with DHL, DHL ECONOMY and EXPRESS will be proposed while the check out. Shipping will be done only to companies addresses.
VI. Return Policy
- Our returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:
- Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products which are damaged or defective or become defective within 7 days of receipt, we shall, at our own option, either replace or refund any damaged or defective products (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 2 working days of delivery of the products and that, in the case of physical products, you return the products in the same condition that you received them;
- Goods that become defective or faulty after 7 days, but before the end of the manufacturer’s warranty period: should a product you purchase become defective or faulty after 7 days from delivery and before the end of the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall, at our own option, either repair or replace the products;
- Goods that become defective after the end of the manufacturer’s warranty period: on a case by case basis, and at our own option, we may accept returns on items which are no longer covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, but may charge (as agreed with you in advance) for postage costs and repair costs;
- While we endeavour to ensure all goods returned for repair are returned to you within 14 days, in the event that the repair of goods will take longer than 6 weeks from the date that they are received by us, you agree to accept a compensation payment at a rate of 10% of the gross value of the product for the delay. Should the repair not be possible or take longer than 2 months from the date the goods are received by us, we will make a full refund/replacement available as directed by you;
- For software products: We are not able to provide refunds or credits for any software product where the seal or wrapping have been broken or removed. All software products sold by Juno Records are sealed and checked upon despatch, but in the unlikely event that you receive a product where the seal or packaging have been broken or tampered with, we will provide a free of charge replacement upon return of the original goods;
- Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded, or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer. Please note that when you place your order, a label is automatically generated from the address you type into your account details, so you are responsible for getting this right. If you get your address wrong and do not notify us before the order is sent, we cannot refund the postage costs. If we accidentally send you items that you did not order, we will refund you for them and also for the cost of the outgoing postage and packing on those individual items, once you send them back to us;
- Your mistake: If items are ordered in error (or you change your mind about wanting an item), are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items but you will have to pay the postage and packing charge again;
For any other question please contact email@example.com